Clear those Winter Leaves with this revolutionary Petrol Artificial Grass Power Brush.
Normal R.R.P £450.00 Including VAT. + Delivery.
Buy online or call us direct on 01732 323122.
Just take a look at how by using the AGM 600 Petrol Power Brush Sweeper on a regular basis on your Artificial Grass Lawn you too can have that professionally brushed up looking perfect pile. This fantastic new and revolutionary tool has been specifically developed and designed to use on Artificial Grass and Astroturf products. Unlike many of it’s rival power brush units, this machine easy to use and costs over 50% less.
What makes this synthetic turf sweeper so different from the rest are it’s unique and specially designed heavy duty brushes, by using these, your Artificial Grass pile is lifted without damaging the spine of the blades. The vigorous but gentle rotating motion helps to lift the pile and refreshes the grass, helping to give that newly laid and clean appearance. Where needed this Artificial Grass rake can also be used to clear off any debris, pine needles or leaves that may have found it’s way onto and into your Lawn.
Having been designed, tried and tested by professional Artificial Grass installers with years of experience within the Artificial grass industry, many other professional Artificial grass companies agree with us that this machine has been one of the best things that has come out for this industry within the past 50 years.
This fantastic and specially designed revolutionary twin brushed artificial grass lawn sweeper is leading the way in assisting in revitalising the pile in your artificial grass and is ideal for removing leaves, pine needles and any sundry debris that may have been deposited on your lawn through natural causes.
Technical Data sheet
- Engine Type; Air- Cooled 2 Stroke.
- Lubrication; Fuel/Oil Mixture (40:1).
- Fuel Tank Capacity; 1100 ml.
- 3- HP
- 52 cc
- Starter Type; Recoil-Starter.
- Single Speed rotation; 11000 rpm.
- Idling Speed; 3000 rpm.
- Reverse speeds; None.
- Style; Height adjustment handlebar.
- Working width; 600 mm.
- Weight; 18 kilos.
- Suitable for rain or snow; Yes
- 12 months Free Parts & Labour.
- Brushes; 300 mm x 2 Single Drums.
- Small amount of self assembly time required to fit handle & shaft together. (Approximately 30/40 minutes).
- Ensure the shaft when being assembles is inserted 7 cm in to the main body, otherwise this machine will not work correctly.